Ich übermittle euch hiermit ein kleines Lebenszeichen meinerseits.
Um euch nahezubringen, was ich am heutigen Freitagabend vorhabe, zitiere ich ein kleines Gedicht.
'Drinking Alone Under the Moon' by Li Bai
Among the flower, with a whole pot of wine,
- A solitary drinker with no companions -
I raise my cup to invite the bright moon:
It throws my shadow
and makes us a party of three.
But moon
Understands nothing of drinking,
And shadow
Only follows aimlessly.
For the time
Shadow and moon are my fellows,
Seizing happiness
While the Spring lasts.
I sing:
the moon sails lingeringly,
I dance:
my shadow twirls and bobs about.
As long as I'm sober, we all frolic together;
When I'm drunk, we scatter and part.
Let us seal together
this passionless friendship -
Meet again
by the far-off River of Stars!
Ja, so werde ich es tun.
Oder ich lerne.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen